If you buy, sell, do appraisals or value used machinery professionally, are the prices you're paying too much?
It's far too easy to lose money on a trade if you don't have access to sound research. If you feel you might be leaving money on the table when it comes to buying trades, then you need to take a look at the A.M.D.S. Used Equipment Evaluation Service.
The A.M.D.S. Used Equipment Evaluation Service is a subscription based service whereby you access a database via book or online to get actual “sold nett” prices, auction results, wholesale and retail prices for the make and model of machinery you are seeking. This data helps you to reduce your financial risk when setting a price on a customer's trade-in.
Sales data collected from sources that are not publicly available.
The data is actual sales information, sourced from our network of subscribing dealerships. We also compile general advertising data from other sources and auction results via highly reputable auction houses. You won't find any passed-in prices here, all listed auction results have been sold.
Data You Can Rely On.
A.M.D.S. employs a full-time staff to enter and pore over the data to monitor and identify any discrepancies. Should we find any, we will clarify or question the data source to clear things up. This saves you up to 240 hours of research a month, time that is better spent in front of your customers.
Used Agricultural Machinery & Equipment
- Grounds Care & ATVs
- Tillage & Seeding
- Combine Harvesters
- Forage, Silage & Feedlot
- Irrigation & Spray
- Grain & Fertiliser Handling
- Garden & Vineyard
Australia & New Zealand. *
Used Earthmoving Machinery & Equipment
- Crawlers - Dozers - Excavators - Loaders
- Dump Trucks - Scrapers - Graders
- Landfill Compactors - Rollers
- Cranes - Access Equipment
- Drilling Rigs - Trenchers - Rocksaws
- Forestry Equipment
- Forklifts - Sweepers
- Generators - Air Compressors
- Attachments - Miscellaneous
- Australia only.
* Regions include: South East Australia (Tas, Vic, Sth Aust), Northern Australia (NT, Qld, NSW), Western Australia & New Zealand.
Quarterly Handbook Subscription & On-demand Reports
- Draws on a maximum of 3 years of historical data.
- A new book for your branch every quarter.
- Access on-demand reports during business hrs via email/fax.
- Book data updated quarterly.
- Draws on 5 plus years of data.
- Data shows the actual prices dealers are achieving for their trades.
- 24/7 access.
- Access via smart phone, tablet or desktop.
- Customised searches used to identify pricing trends.
- Shows up to 5 images so you can examine machinery condition.
- Nationwide data.
- Updated daily.
- Includes quarterly book for when you don't have mobile reception.
For further details or a quote please contact
Malcolm Irvin 0428 212 011